How it Works ?
1. phyNode eval board which includes phyWAVE - CC2650 & multiple sensors runs one of the RTOS (TI-RTOS / Contiki ) having BLE/6LoWPAN stack can send the data to phyGATE or any BLE enabled Mobile Device.
2. phyGATE can connect to multiple phyNodes and locally display/store the data received, send commands to control & configure the phyNodes.phyGATE can connect to Cloud Services and push thedata to cloud using multiple protocols like MQTT, CoAP, RESTful HTTP, XMPP, LWM2M.
3. Multiple Cloud Services ( IBM Bluemix, Eclipse MQTT, Amazon, Microsoft Azure) can be easily integrated with phyGATE and store the device data in the cloud.
4. Easy User Interface can be developed as a part of Cloud Services or Stand-alone web application, Mobile Application for Android & iOS. For HMI Devices phyBoard-WEGA / phyBoard-Subra running Linux Qt / Android can be used.
|IoT Enablement Kit Contents:|
phyNode-CC2650 with multiple Sensors Debugger for phyNode
phyGATE-AM335x BLE USB Dongle
Power Adapter Cables: USB, Ethernet, Serial, SD Card
TI WL18xx WiFi/BT Adapter ( Optional ) GSM/GPS Adapter ( Optional )
7" LCD with touch Resis/Cap ( Optional ) Android HMI ( Optional )
Free Training Click here... More Details Click here...
The phyCORE-AM335x System on Module
The AM335x Cortex-A8 Processor Family
The Texas Instruments' AM335x family of microprocessors delivers up to 720 MHz high-performance, ultra-low power, and a highly integrated peripheral set. Featuring a SitaraTM ARM CortexTM-A8 CPU, the AM335x highlights PowerVR™ SGX530 for 2D and 3D graphics acceleration as well as PRU/ICSS supporting real-time protocol standards such as EtherCAT, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS, Ethernet PowerlinkTM, and Sercos.
- AM335x up to 720 MHz
- PowerVR SGX530 3D graphics
- Industrial Communications Subsystem
- Up to 1 GB DDR3 / 2 GB NAND
- Dual USB HS 2.0 OTG
- Gigabit Ethernet with dual-port switch
- CAN, UART, SPI, I2C, I2S
- Display, touch controller
- Linux and Compact 7 BSPs
|Processor||TI AM3352, AM3354, AM3356, AM3357, AM3359|
|DRAM||256 MB DDR3 RAM|
|NAND||128 MB NAND Flash|
|NOR||8 MB max|
|Ethernet (Mbit/s)||2x 10/100|
|Graphics||PowerVR SGX530 (AM3359, AM3358, AM3354 only)|
|Display||TTL, LVDS (24 bpp)|
|Miscellaneous||McASP, ADC, PRU, GPIO, JTAG|
|Dimensions||44 x 50 mm|
|Connector||220-pin 0.5 mm pitch|
|Supply Voltage||3.6 - 5.0 V|
|Power Consumption||1.5 W|
|Temperature||-40 to +85C|
phyGATE-AM335x Board Support Packages
PHYTEC Board Support Packages (BSPs) are software bundles that implement and support operating systems on our System on Modules. PHYTEC BSPs are application development-ready, offering all essential drivers and board-level feature support. The only task left for you is application integration. This way, you can focus on your core competencies while we take care of the rest.
- GCC C/C++ cross development tool chain
- Eclipse IDE
- PTXdist build system
- Bootloader, kernel, file system
- Source BSP
Compact 7 Package
- Visual Studio 2008 evaluation CD
- Platform Builder 7
- SDK for application development
- Bootloader and runtime Nk.bin image
- OSDesign example
- Binary BSP, source available under EULA
Require in-depth support beyond our free offerings? See details here.
Find Quickstart guides, BSP downloads, and other useful information on our wiki.
Welcome to PHYTEC support! We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service. If you cannot find the help you need here, please call us and we will connect you with a live person who can assist you.
Need schematics for one of our products? Register here.