The phyCORE-AM335x SOM supports the Texas Instruments Sitara™ AM335x family of processors which feature high processing performance, low power, and a highly integrated peripheral set enriched with cutting-edge graphics processing as well as real time protocol support. The 220-pin SOM interconnect allows interfaces such as dual USB OTG, dual Gigabit Ethernet, CAN, and LCD to be accessed with ease. phyCORE-AM335x is an inexpensive, compact as well as robuste solution for machine-level applications.
- Texas Instruments AM3359/8/7/6/4/2
- ARM Cortex-A8 up to 1 GHz + 2 x PRU Core @ 200 MHz
- SGX530 Graphics Unit for 2D or 3D
- SDRAM up to 1 GB DDR3 RAM and 2 GB NAND Flash
- Realtime Ethernet Protocol Support with internal PRU unit
- Find out more about the phyCORE Concept Advantages
See here for the phyCORE-AM335x Download » section.
See here for adapters, connectors and further accessories »